Skip to content
- I graduated in Medicine at Tampere University in 1994 and finalized my academic dissertation for the degree of PhD in Toxicology in 1995. For Clinical Research activity I worked as a visiting researcher in Tom Baker Cancer Centre in Calgary, Canada in 1991 and in Bremen University in Germany in 1992.
- From 1994 until 1996 I worked as a researcher in Orion Pharmaceutical Company in Finland.
- In 1996 I started my residency in Oncology in Helsinki University Hospital finalizing my residency in 2003.
- Since 1/2015 I have been working as a Physician-in-chief at the Department of Radiotherapy at Helsinki University Hospital.
- I have participated in many Oncological Research projects at the international, national and local level. I have been the principal investigator (PI) in many IISPs and done also collaboration with many Pharmaceutical Companies in many Clinical Trials as the PI .